"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor.."

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Existence of Stooges

The Existence of Stooges.

It was another wonderful episode of The Meat and Potatoes Show. My fans had joined me, my friends had joined me online. The music was mixing perfectly. It was me, the microphone, vinyl and digital. I had even shut the lights off because I like the warm glow of the board in front of me.
Little did I know that amongst the audience crept a cancer. This is probably the worst form of cancer because it doesn't have to exist. It exists solely because small minded people choose it to exist. They feed it, they share it with like minded imbeciles and inflict its damage upon others who are just trying to have some fun, or do a job, or share an idea.

This puke kept in the backround, so it wasn't any wonder I did not know about it. How long this fecal scraping had been listening to my show is anyone's guess. It doesn't matter. It (yes I call it..It), finally made it's move on Friday, February 12th.

I received an e-mail from the station manager informing me that some one complained to him in a separate e-mail. The complaint centered around three main issues. The first is that I was playing too many tunes from a particular artist in violation of some programming committee's decision. The second was that I was not calling out the station ID every thirty minutes. The third was that I was on too late and should have signed off at two am.

I thought to myself.."Is this moron serious?" That is his complaint? How small is this idiot's genitals that he would e-mail my boss about something as infantile as that? Again, it didn't matter how long this festering sebatious gland had been listening, it's actions have inflicted consequences.

My show is effectively cut in half. My west coast, late night audience is done. See ya. The music will be fractionalized. The interviews; I planned on making a foundation of my show for 2010. They now will have to be spaced out to allow weeks where I just play music or, possibly phased out altogether.I am not sure yet.

You see folks this stool is exactly what I have been talking about in The Diatribe. This abortion is obviously a Liberal. How do I know this? Because no sane minded Conservative or fan of my show would do such a thing. I know that because I have done whatever the fuck I wanted on my radio show since its birth in the late winter of 2008 and no one has said a friggen word until now!

You see Mr Stool. I only deal in facts on my radio show and one fact is certain. You are a pathetic, intellectual amputee with the integrity of a wet paper bag. If you have a problem with something I am doing, come to me. I may disagree with you but I will respect you for cowboying up. Your chosen method of dealing with me is to undermine me and go behind my back. Well, Mr. Candidate for Dipshit of the Week I do not take kindly to mental midgits behind me. I have a tendency to pull what sub mariners call a Crazy Ivan. Every once and awhile I turn around to check my back. Now that I have discovered you there, I will be certain to expedite a solution to your insecurity.

This idiot reminds me of the same genetic mistakes I used to see all the time in High School. You know the ones, the cowards who run to the teacher because they saw you smoking a joint behind the bleachers. Then you get ambushed by Principal Fartwater and you are banned from the Prom. You want to find out who squealed and make them squeal more, but in a whole new manner.

You quickly realize, at that point, there could have been other courses of action to take. Mature and gentlemanly courses of action. They are, either confronting you personally (like a man) or just plain minding their own fucking business.

..And That Is The Diatribe..

No comments:

Post a Comment