"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor.."

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fuck you--Scott Brown

So, he came in as an outsider, some one who would lead the Republican party to respond to the wishes of the American People.We were duped. As a supporter of the Tea Party, I watched this campaign draw out. Now I see the swooning of the media over him. We were wrong, do not make this mistake again America! Stop playing this age old political game!!
Once inside, he did what all politicians do... They play ball.
What America is looking for is a politician who does not play ball, but rather, one who changes the rules of the game. That is right! Change the rules. New Sheriff in town mentality.
"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.." Guess what? We all got fooled again...
Scott Brown goes in 2012, I could care less if he cures cancer, he ignored his base and that stain is a stain on all free thinking Americans everywhere.
Are you candidates not listenning? Apperently not! You hijacked the Tea Party and spoke about being different and outsiders. You are moles. Nothing more, nothing less.
As a Tea Party Supporter and radio voice, I will expose all of you on my radio show.You all need to perform a.."Wait a sec!" Brown did what??..And he was elected by..Who?...Shit..I cannot make that mistake..That bastard is finished!
Listen to me America, Tom Zaleski, John Dennis, Kesha Rogers, Tom Wesley, Summer Shields, Rachel Brown, Christy Mihos, Tim Cahill. All of you.
This is not your seat! This is a calling from God and America's people. Our nation needs help and help fast!. Do your fucking job! I make no apologies for my language. I am an American and I will say how, what and whatever I want! Your salary is payed by me and other's taxes. You do what I/we say, not what you want!
So, get busy. Get busy actually solving the problems. Not just appointing some "commission": solve the fucking problems..Do the thing that no others have done in the past..Actually solving! Actually doing! Making the hard choice!
I stood up for Scott Brown and he fucked us! I will tear him down personally!. This is a warning! War is on the doorstep if you others do not do what we, America. wants!!


..And That Is The Diatribe..

No comments:

Post a Comment