"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor.."

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11--Written just before midnight

9/11--Written just before midnight
Share
Today at 11:48pm Edit Note Delete
On this night, eight years ago, before I rest I will remember, I will never forget. So many, so many have been lost. I pray that they are not lost in vain by talk of retreat. I pray they are not lost in vain by talk of negotiation or by talk of some other strategy. These are the ghosts calling to us to never give up the fight that God has called us to.Why is this generation so easy to aswage? Why are we so wrapped up in our own rhetoric that we cannot see? Who is this man who leads us today? His party tells him to do something or this war will be his Vietnam. Well, if he listens to them; it will be. I hope he listens to the children left behind instead. I hope he listens to the now grown orphans of that day instead. I hope he listens to you and me instead.God Bless all of you reading this. You care, you think, you shall prevail. The chlidren lost, the families lost, the troops lost all are behind you and reaching out to you. Do not let them die in vain. This road is hard; they know.Those first heroes in Shanksville Penn.tell us that there shall be many more heroes still yet to come..........Let their loss be for nothing.....And That Is The Diatribe..

No comments:

Post a Comment